As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
Permatex 81343 Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 oz. Tube #adPermatex #ad
- Highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant, this lubricant is ideal for marine use.
Prevents galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly. Suggested applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts. Temperature range: -60F to 1600F.
2. Permatex #ad
Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle, 8 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures. Temperature range: -80°f to 1600°f -51°C to 871°C. Suggested applications: for easy removal of spark plugs, chain, u-bolts and spring bolts, hinges, gears, sprockets, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, and rollers.
A highly refined blend of aluminum, copper, corrosion, and graphite lubricants that is salt, and moisture resistant. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals.
3. Permatex #ad
3 oz. Tube, Permatex 22058 Dielectric Tune-Up Grease #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: Marine and automotive electrical connections, spark plug boots, trailer hitches, battery terminals. Extends the life of bulb sockets.
Prevents voltage leaks around any electrical connection. Required for modern high energy ignition systems. Protects electrical connections and wiring from salt, dirt and corrosion.
4. Versachem #ad
7 Grams, Versachem 15309 Dielectric Spark Plug Boot Grease #adVersachem #ad
- Works best on spark plugs, electrical connections, battery terminals, headlight sockets, etc. High performance, 100% silicone dielectric compound.
Oem original Equipment Manufacturer specified. Waterproof, non-flammable, and corrosion resistant. Enables boots to be removed from spark plugs and distributor caps.
5. Permatex #ad
Permatex 09128 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant, 8 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Prevents seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. Provides good electrical conductivity.
Temperature range: -30F to 1800F. Suggested applications: spark plug threads installed in aluminum, thermostat housing bolts, oxygen sensors, knock sensors, engine bolts, exhaust manifold bolts, fuel filter fittings and battery cable connections.
6. Loctite #ad
Loctite 495556 Silver-Grade Anti-Seize Lubricant Tube, 1-oz. #adLoctite #ad
- Will not evaporate or harden in extreme cold or heat. Heavy-duty, temperature resistant, petroleum-based lubricant compound fortified with graphite and metallic flake.
Formulated for severe environments. Great for removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts. Use during assembly to prevent seizing, galling and corrosion.
7. Versachem #ad
Versachem 13109 Anti-Seize Thread Lubricant, 1 oz. #adVersachem #ad
- High temperature semi-synthetic grease helps to reduce wear in heavy pressure applications. Helps prevent galling, corrosion, sticking and seizing. Non-flammable formula is resistant to automotive fluids and provides good electrical conductivity.
Use during assembly to assure easier disassembly. Includes premium quality, micro-fine copper flakes fortified with rust and corrosion inhibitors.
8. PERMTX-LOCKT #ad
Permatex 80071 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle, 4 oz. #adPERMTX-LOCKT #ad
- Temperature range: -60F to 1600F. Suggested applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts. Prevents galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly.
Highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant, this lubricant is ideal for marine use.
9. Permatex #ad
Permatex 77134 Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant, 0.5 oz Tube #adPermatex #ad
- Effective on stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys. Prevents threaded fasteners from seizing and galling. For use where copper contamination must be avoided.
Convenient half-ounce tube is perfect for small scale jobs, exhaust manifold bolts, including spark plugs, muffler clamps, and tailpipe assemblies. Protects metal parts in harsh conditions, high temperatures and extreme pressures.