As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lucas Oil #ad
1 Quart, Lucas Oil 10826 Brake Fluid #adLucas Oil #ad
- Compatible with all brake system rubber components and other brake fluids. Provides excellent lubricity. Protects against rust and corrosion. High quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives. Prevents seal hardening or softening.
|Brand||Lucas Oil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lucas Oil #ad|
2. Johnsen's #ad
1 Gallon, Johnsen's 2234 Premium DOT-3 Brake Fluid #adJohnsen's #ad
- Premium dot 3 brake fluid has a minimum boiling point of 450°F. Designed for use in disc, drum and ABS brake systems. Meets and exceeds dot 3 and all other Federal and SAE specifications and standards for motor vehicle brake fluids. Mixes with all DOT 3 approved brake fluids.
|Warranty||Check with manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.|
3. STP #ad
STP Heavy Duty Brake Fluid for DOT 3, 18668, 32 Fl Oz, Pack of 1 #adSTP #ad
- Works with all brake systems requiring DOT 3 fluids. Helps provide protection against brake failure from vapor lock. Exceeds federal motor vehicle safety standard No. Protects dot 3 abS disc or drum brake systems. 116 and meets SAE spec. J1703. Helps prevent corrosion in brake system.
4. Castrol #ad
Castrol 12509 Dot 4 Brake Fluid 12 Oz #adCastrol #ad
- Unique formula engineered to provide outstanding performance in todays high temperature braking systems. For case order 12. Mixes with other conventional brake fluids. Provides optimum braking response. Exceeds dot3 and DOT4 specifications.
5. Bosch #ad
Bosch ESI6-32N Brake Fluid Direct Replacement for DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1 #adBosch #ad
- Standard brake fluid has a recommended change interval of 2 years. The recommended change interval for Bosch ESI6 is 3 years. Use with or direct replacement for DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.
1. Extended service interval esi: lasts 100% longer than dOT 3, 50% longer than DOT 4, and 10% longer than DOT 5. 1. Wet boiling point ~ 365 degreef/Viscosity at -40 DegreeC ~ 670mm2/s. High compatibility. Exceeds all dot 3, dot 4, and DOT 5. 1 standards.
6. Honda #ad
Genuine Honda Fluid 08798-9008 DOT 3 Brake Fluid, 12 oz. #adHonda #ad
- Keep brake fluid clean and dry; store brake fluid only in its original container. Fits all Honda models. Do not add dot 3 fluid to dot 4 systems; do not mix with DOT 5 fluid.
Avoid fluid contact with brake lining or painted surfaces. Follow vehicle manufacturer's recommendations when adding brake fluid.
7. Prestone #ad
Prestone 32 Ounce AS401 DOT 3 Synthetic Brake Fluid-32 oz #adPrestone #ad
- Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards. Provides an extra margin of safety in extreme braking conditions.
Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems. Mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor. Delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal.
8. TOYOTA #ad
12 oz., Genuine Toyota Fluid 00475-1BF03 Brake Fluid #adTOYOTA #ad
- Superior metal component protection. For use in the master brake cylinder. Helps prevent corrosion and leakage. The exact original equipment manufacturer fluid that your vehicle came with; developed for brake and hydraulic clutch systems to reduce vapor lock by providing a higher boiling point.
Meets/exceeds DOT 3 performance specifications.
9. Ford #ad
Genuine Ford Fluid PM-1-C High Performance DOT-3 Motor Vehicle Brake Fluid, 12 oz. #adFord #ad
- Check brake fluid reservoir cap or master cylinder reservoir; owner guide and/or workshop manual for proper brake fluid usage.
Same high quality formula. For vehicles with disc, drum or ABS. Factory-fill formulation. Minimum wet boiling point of 284°f 140°C and a dry boiling point of 500°F 260°C.