As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country Mfg 6.5" x .875" CCS Car Polishing Kit #adLake Country #ad
- The bennefits of using CCS technologypads include -. Prevents pad skipping – ccs pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface. Creates less heat – ccs pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.
This lake country 6. 5" exclusive pad kit includes the top selling CCS technology pad line, Heavy White Polishing Pad, Orange Light Cutting Pad, and Black Foam Finishing Pad. Slow rate of polish absorption – ccs pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
2. Chemical Guys #ad
1 16 oz Polishing Pad Cleaner + 3 5.5" Buffing Pads that Work with 5" Backing Plates, Chemical Guys HEX_3KIT_5 5.5" Buffing Pad Sampler Kit, 4 Items #adChemical Guys #ad
- Hex logic pads are open allowing maximum air to flow through the foam. Hex logic pads are engineered and developed for today's pickiest detailing professionals.
Chemical compounds and polishes require the right amount of air flow through the foam. Chemical compounds and polishes require the right amount of air flow through the foam.
Engineered, designed and manufactured in the United States, the Hex Logic pads feature unique reticulated backings. Hex logic pads are open allowing maximum air to flow through the foam. Hex logic foam pads perform slightly different from each other on the basis of how they are constructed.
3. Lake Country #ad
Lake Country, 5 Inch Diameter, Dual-Action Hook & Loop Flexible Backing Plate #adLake Country #ad
- The backing plate feature hook & loop fasteners to secure the pads to the backing plate. Minimizes heat transfer - The highly durable molded urethane backing plate helps minimize heat transfer from the polisher to the paint.
Flexes to hug vehicle curves - The flexible backing plate allows pads to contour around the vehicle’s curves, providing a smooth and even finish. Prevent accidental contact - our plates our designed with an inch of soft, beveled urethane, so even if you turn the pad onto its side accidentally, you’ll avoid damage to the paint surface.
Compatible with up to 7. 5” pads - the 5" flexible backing plate is compatible with up to 7. 5” pads. The threaded post fits any polisher with a 5/16 diameter. Hook and loop fastener - attach the pads you need for the job to this backing plate using the strong and convenient hook and loop fasteners.
4. Lake Country #ad
6.5-inch, Lake Country Foamed Wool Buffing/Polishing Pad #adLake Country #ad
- Foamed wool reduces linting, so you can focus on the work instead of on the mess. Rinse and air dry with the foamed wool facing down. Cleaning instructions - to clean foamed wool pads, soak them in water with a trusted pad cleaning agent.
Scrub if needed. Recommended use - we advise using these buffing/polishing pads with dual action or circular buffers. You can trust that all of your foamed wool pads with perform consistently at a high quality.
Smooth finish - the foamed wool can remove 1500 grit scratches from surfaces, providing you the smooth finish you want. Reduce linting - avoid the frustration and mess of wool pads. Durable foamed wool - foamed wool has the double benefit of being more durable than natural wool and having a more consistent quality than natural wool.
5. Lake Country #ad
Black, Lake Country 5.5" x 1" HDO Polishing Kit Blue, Orange #adLake Country #ad
- The hdo line consists of a heavy cutting fiber pad and light cutting one step fiber pad along with a variety of foam pads to dial in your polishing process.
Dual layer design reduces lateral/horizontal movement, resulting in a reduction of molecular friction inside the pad which increases durability by eliminating excessive heat and reduces foam fatigue. Shape and design - offers even pressure distribution like an exact fit pad, but shape/profile offers the precision and safety of a tapered pad.
This lake country exculsive 5. 5" pad kit includes our blue heavy Polishing Pad, our Orange Polishing Pad, and our Black Finishing Pad. Heavy duty orbital hdo pads are specifically designed for long throw polishers Both 15mm and 21mm throws.
6. Lake Country #ad
5.5 Inch Diameter, Lake Country, CCS Yellow Hook & Loop Foam Heavy Cutting Pad #adLake Country #ad
- Oem tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs. Slows rate of polish absorption - the pads are slow to absorb products, which means the paint benefits from a longer working time. They are ideal for projects where major paint correction is required.
Ccs technology - through ccs collapsed cell structure technology, create less heat, our buffing pads gain better traction for easier user control, and prevent pad skipping.
Compatible with 5” backing plate - the 5. 5" x 7/8" ccs foam pad is compatible with a 5" backing plate. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.
We advise following up with a polishing stage before applying a wax or sealant. Improves operator control - ccs pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. The same is true of liquid waxes and sealants. Our cutting pads feature hook & loop fasteners to secure the pad to the backing plate. Meant for heavy cutting - the yellow foam pads are the most aggressive pad, intended for use with heavy cut compounds.
7. Lake Country #ad
White Polishing CCS Smart Pads DA 5.5 inch Foam Pad -3 pack #adLake Country #ad
- Oem tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs. Works with a 5" backing plate. Features hook & loop fasteners to secure the pad to the backing plate. Ccs technology revolutionizes foam buffing pads! 5. 5" x 7/8" ccs foam pad.
8. bbnmore #ad
Bbnmore Lake Country Forced 3.5" Buffing Pad 4 Pack Special Auto Detail #adbbnmore #ad
- Fast and free shipping. Pad design – the buff backed design on the backside of the pad protects the backing plate from contact with the working surface, while maintaining consistent pressure across the pad. Engineered for forced rotation and Rotary Machines.
Less polish / quicker results – Faster correction time as more polish stays on the working surface rather than being absorbed into the foam. He hybrid foams are specially engineered with small cells and dense construction to keep abrasives in the chemicals close to the surface of the pad.