As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle #adPermatex #ad
- A highly refined blend of aluminum, corrosion, and graphite lubricants that is salt, copper, and moisture resistant. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion, and seizing due to weathering or chemicals. Use for easy assembly and disassembly of metal parts; enables easier disassembly of parts exposed to high temperatures.
Temperature range: -80°f to 1600°f -51°C to 871°C. Suggested applications: for easy removal of spark plugs, sprockets, u-bolts and spring bolts, chain, gears, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts; apply to anchor pins on brake assemblies, hinges, and rollers.
2. Spray Nine Corporation/Knight #ad
Permatex 81343 Anti-Seize Lubricant, 1 oz. Tube #adSpray Nine Corporation/Knight #ad
- Highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants. Temperature range: -60F to 1600F. Suggested applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts.
Prevents galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly. Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant, this lubricant is ideal for marine use.
3. Permatex #ad
Permatex 09128 Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant, 8 oz. #adPermatex #ad
- Suggested applications: spark plug threads installed in aluminum, knock sensors, thermostat housing bolts, oxygen sensors, exhaust manifold bolts, engine bolts, fuel filter fittings and battery cable connections.
Fortified with high quality rust and corrosion inhibitors. Prevents seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist. Provides good electrical conductivity. Temperature range: -30F to 1800F.
4. Permatex #ad
8 oz., Pack of 1, Permatex 77124 Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant #adPermatex #ad
- Protects metal parts from seizing and galling at temperatures up to 2400 degree fahrenheit. For use with stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys. Recommended where copper contamination must be avoided.
For use under conditions of extreme pressure and temperature. Suggested applications: Exhaust manifold bolts, exhaust system bolts, muffler clamps and tailpipe assemblies.
5. Permatex #ad
0.5 oz Tube, Permatex 77134 Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant #adPermatex #ad
- Effective on stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys. Convenient half-ounce tube is perfect for small scale jobs, muffler clamps, exhaust manifold bolts, including spark plugs, and tailpipe assemblies.
For use where copper contamination must be avoided. Prevents threaded fasteners from seizing and galling. Protects metal parts in harsh conditions, high temperatures and extreme pressures.
6. 3M #ad
3M Copper Anti Seize, Brake Lube, 9 oz, 08945 #ad3M #ad
- Use to keeps nuts & bolts from seizing together. Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 2000° F. Blend of tiny copper and graphite metal particles in semisynthetic oil holds up under extreme pressure and temperature conditions.
Highviscosity lubricant promotes free movement in metaltometal applications. Thick viscosity and ability to stay where put may help inhibit rust. Ideal as an antiseize lubricant for the metaltometal contact points of brake systems not for use on friction material. Fit type: Universal.
7. Loctite #ad
Loctite 1 Ounce 495556 Silver-Grade Anti-Seize Lubricant Tube, 1-oz #adLoctite #ad
- Formulated for severe environments. Use during assembly to prevent seizing, galling and corrosion. Will not evaporate or harden in extreme cold or heat.
Great for removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts. Heavy-duty, temperature resistant, petroleum-based lubricant compound fortified with graphite and metallic flake.
8. Loctite #ad
Loctite LOC555336 Copper 8 Ounce 555336 Anti-Seize Lubricant Brush Top, 8-oz #adLoctite #ad
- Formulated for severe environments. A premium quality copper anti-seize and thread lubricant that may be used to prevent seizing, corrosion and galling where high temperature conditions exist.
Temperature range: -30 F to 1800 F. Typical applications include spark plug threads installed in aluminum, exhaust manifold bolts, bolts, fuel filter fittings, engine, thermostat housing, oxygen sensors and battery cable connections. Provides good electrical conductivity.