As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Precisebuilt #ad
Precisebuilt 3/8" Drive 35-200 in-lb 4.8-23.4 Nm Dual-Direction Click Professional Torque Wrench #adPrecisebuilt #ad
- Precise, dual-direction operation - tested for +/-2% in-factory calibration and accurate up to +/-4% clockwise and +/-6% counterclockwise. The comfortable ergonomic handle allows for excellent grip and control.
Get the right torque specs every time - the heavy-duty cam and pawl mechanism makes this great for precision work. For professionals & diyers - suitable for machine installation, truck, as well as car, or bike maintenance.
The patented locking collar prevents accidental torque changes as you work. Made for toughness & safety - the shaft is made from nickel chrome-plated alloy steel and fitted with a high-grade steel spring.
Meets asme B107. 300 standards and comes with a calibration certificate. A clearly engraved dual-range scale on the shaft and a click system prevents over-tightening. Easier & quicker torque adjustment - the unique internal design makes our torque wrench light and easier to use. This certified torque wrench comes with a durable blow-molded case for storage and transport.
2. GEARWRENCH #ad
GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-250 in/lbs., 85061 #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Model number: 85061. Item package dimension: 18. 9" l x 2. 7" w x 2. 2" h. Thin profile, sealed, teardrop head design offers improved access and durability for highly effective application. Item package Weight: 2. 9 lb.
|Warranty||90 Day Calibration/1 Year Parts|
3. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M197 3/8-Inch Drive 250 In/Lb Click Torque Wrench #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Size: 3/8 inch drive, range: 30 to 250 in. Lbs. Audible click is generated when you’ve reached the desired torque setting. Dual scale measurement adjustments in both Inch-Pound and Newton meter.
Internal torque mechanism is manufactured of high grade spring steel. Patented torque adjusting lock/unlock collar.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
4. eTORK #ad
6-28 N.m, eTORK Click-Style Torque Wrench 3/8-Inch Drive 50-250 In.-lb #adeTORK #ad
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
5. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10~80 Ft-Lb/13.6~108.5 Nm LX-182 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Identify the markings even in low-light conditions. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale.
Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel. Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
6. CDI #ad
Torque Range 30 to 250-Inch-Pounds, Industrial Brand CDI Torque 2502MRPH 3/8-Inch Drive Adjustable Micrometer Torque Wrench #adCDI #ad
- Meets or exceeds asmE standards, ISO 6789 standards. Rugged protection: Includes a blow-molded case to protect the wrench when not in use. All cdi torque wrenches are individually serialized with a matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.
I. S. T. The bottom the handle to the top of the lock ring is 1. 06 inches. The width across the torque head is 1. 06 inches and the depth of the head is 1.
06 inches. And a newton Meter Range of 4. 0 - 27. 7 nm with an accuracy of ± 4% cw ± 6% ccw of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale. Performace: rugged, industrial strength torque wrenches able to withstand the rigors of professional use.
Specifications: the cdi 3/8-inch drive micrometer adjustable torque wrench features dual scales with an english range of 30-250 in. Features: quick release button that provides good socket rention as well as easy socket removal. Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring. Ergonomic grip for durabiltiy and comfort. Lbs.
|Manufacturer||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants that CDI Torque products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the usable life of the product.|
7. SATA #ad
SATA 3/8" Drive 50-250 in/lb, 6.0-30Nm Micro-Adjusting Torque Wrench, ST96232 #adSATA #ad
- Accurate: +/- 4% Accuracy. Tough: all-Steel Construction. Easy operation: Quick Release Ratchet head for ease of socket use. Readability: Quick Easy-Read Adjustments.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days|
8. eTORK #ad
ETORK 3/8-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench 25-250 In. lbs., 2-20 ft.-lb. #adeTORK #ad
- Please contact us if you have any questions. Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. Lifetime Personal Use Guarantee. Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb.
In, N. M, lb. Ft, Kg. Cm. It has a range of 50-250 inch pounds which is 4-20 foot pounds. This wrench is intended for light applications. Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached.