As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts.
Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured Parts.
Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
2. EPAUTO #ad
EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. / 2.26~22.6 Nm #adEPAUTO #ad
- Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle.
Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan.
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 20-200 in.-lb. | 24320 #adTEKTON #ad
- Wrench emits that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction.
High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
4. Wheeler #ad
Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance, Wheeler Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement #adWheeler #ad
- Reliable: torque adjustment range from 10 in/lbs to 65 in/lbs. Durable: bits are made of s2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”.
Accuracy: +/- 2 in/lbs up to 40 in/lbs; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%. Includes: 10 bits hex to square adapter, t20 torx, #10 flat blade, t15 torx and leupold specialty flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, #32 flat blade, 3/32 hex, 7/64 hex, ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case.
Ease of use: apply, repeatable, windage screws and base screws, guard screws, accurate torque settings to scope rings, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
5. eTORK #ad
6-28 N.m, eTORK Click-Style Torque Wrench 3/8-Inch Drive 50-250 In.-lb #adeTORK #ad
- Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
Meets the requirements of america National Standard ASME B107. 300-2010 P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached.
6. CRAFTSMAN #ad
Craftsman 9-31423 25-250 in.lbs 3/8" Drive Microtork Torque Wrench #adCRAFTSMAN #ad
- Accurate to +/- 4%. Twist ring with lock/unlock settings. Scales stamped into housing show inch/metric torque settings.
7. TACKLIFE #ad
TACKLIFE 1/4" Drive Click Torque Wrench Set 3/8" Adapter, 3/8" Reducer 20-200 in.-lb./2.26-22.6 Nm-HTW4A, 2.95-inch Extension Bar #adTACKLIFE #ad
- High quality：all steel construction make it lightweight and compact, laser engraving dual-range scale improves numeral clarity. Upgraded accessories:a good all around wrench come with 2. 95-inch extension bar, and 3/8”adapter. Accuracy：each torque wrench passed the calibration according to DIN-ISO-6789international standard within +/- 4%.
Click wrench: a click, which can also be felt by the operator through the grip, warns when the required torque is reached. Reversible ratchet: clockwise & Counter-clockwise suitable for restricted spaces, measures torque in clockwise direction.
8. Neiko #ad
Neiko 03727A 1/4-Inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb 9 Nm #adNeiko #ad
- Convenient: ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use. Versatile: can be used on bikes, cars, boats, motorcycles, and much more. Accuracy: manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
Universal: standard and metric readings; no need for conversion charts. Precise torque: 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 nm in. 25 newton meter increments.
9. ARES #ad
ARES 70213-1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, 0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- You are backed by our Performance Assurance. With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!.
Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.
5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments. If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, or refund. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
10. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PRED2F150HM Torque Wrench 3/8" Drive Dial-Type with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in. #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Patented torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible. Memory needle records peak torque for each application.
Dial type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy. Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction.