As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. OEM TOOLS #ad
And SUVs | Includes 12 Crowfoot Adapters & 1/2 Inch Drive Tube | Get Proper Torque | Green, OEM TOOLS 27178 Master Inner Tie Rod Tool Set | Remove & Reinstall Tie Rods in Cars, Pickups #adOEM TOOLS #ad
- 6 mm, 1-7/16", 1-3/8", 1-1/2" and 29 mm, 38.1/2 inch drive tube handle makes it Easy to Remove and Re-install to Proper Torque. 125 in. Crowfoot adapters are Nickel Plated for Durability.
Tube handle inner diameter is 2. Includes 12 sizes of crowfoot style adapters: 1-3/16", 1-5/16", 40 mm, 1-1/4", 33. To service small cars, Pick-ups and Large SUVs. 4 mm, 32. 5 mm, 42 mm. Comes in a Blow Mold Case.
|Brand||OEM TOOLS #ad|
|Warranty||OEMTOOLS Limited One Year|
2. ABN #ad
ABN Inner Tie Rod Tool – 3/8in Low Profile Tool for Inner Tie Rod Removal/Installation #adABN #ad
- Compatible: for all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; Will work on any rod that fits between the 3” top and bottom components with both 9/16” nuts screwed on and tightened.
Practical: use the abn inner tie rod tool 3/8” Inch to remove inner tie rods without having to extract outer tie rods. Easy to use: slide tool over end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8” drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions.
Strong grip: tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn as necessary. Convenient: compact/low profile design means no bulky tool to store; Inexpensive and effective way to turn smooth tie rod ends.
3. Lisle #ad
Lisle 45750 Inner Tie Rod Tool #adLisle #ad
- Includes 1-1/2in crowfoot for use on Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack.
Works on rounded sockets ends that prevent access to the wrench flats. Utilizes five crows feet to engage the wrench flats. Utilizes six cros feet sizes 1-1/2" 1-3/16" 1-5/16" 1-7/16" and 33. 6mm.
4. Goplus #ad
Goplus Inner Tie Rod, Auto Car Truck Mechanics Dual Tie Rod Adjusting Tool Kit, Removal Installation Tool Set #adGoplus #ad
- It is time to replace the tire rod ends when the steering wheel shakes or loose. With it, you don't need to remove the rack and pinion. Premium material with a convenient bag: this set of tool features durable steel construction, equipped with a durable toolbox, so it can be used for a long time.
Safety assurance for tie rod ends: tie rod ends are important for automotive operational stability and security.
Universal application: this tool set can be used on most Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles. You could do work more quickly without wasting too much time. Perfect for repairing vehicle in workshop or in your own garage.
Besides, it is easy for storage and carry. Save your energy and time: this removal installation tool set is designed for removal and installation of inner tie rod more efficiently. Package includes: comes with dual tie rod tool 1-3/16” and 1-5/16” hex; 3 adapters: 1-3/16”, 1-5/16” and 1-7/16” in 1-5/16” hex.
5. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro 78806 Inner Tie Rod Removal Set #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- This kit features a quick slide collar to secure the crow's feet, 17mm, 1-7/16"; metric: 14mm, 1-1/4", and includes 1 long socket removal tool, 1-5/16", and 7 crow's foot sizes; S. A. E. 1-3/16", 33. 6mm. Made for use with inner tie rod ends, as well as rack and pinion assemblies.
This kit is not for use with "Saginaw" type rack and pinion assemblies. Designed for working in cramped conditions where sockets and wrenches just won't work or fit. These tools should not be used with power tools, but used only with a hand wrench.
|Brand||Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad|
6. Mayhew Tools #ad
Mayhew Pro 29910 Speedy Universal Inner Tie Rod Tool #adMayhew Tools #ad
- Extended shaft and narrow profile allows for use in hard-to-reach and confined spaces. For use on round, hexagonal, and octagonal tie rods. Used to remove and mount inner tie rods on vehicles. Made in France. Fits 35-45mm tie rods with no additional Interchangeable adapters.
|Brand||Mayhew Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Unlimited Lifetime Warranty|
7. EXCELFU #ad
Inner Tie Rod Tool, EXCELFU 3/8 Inch Low Profile Tool for Inner Tie Rod Removal and Installation #adEXCELFU #ad
- Compatibility: fit for all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; Work on any rod that fits between the 3" top and bottom components with both 9/16" nuts screwed on and tightened.
Practical: the 3/8" inner tie rod Tool turns smooth tie rods easily and remove inner tie rods without removing the outer tie rod. Easy to use: simply slide tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8" drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions.
Convenient: design with compact/low profile means no bulky tool to store; Best tool for servicing inner tie rods to easily remove, repair and installation. Strong grip: tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn these smooth tie rod ends.
8. mainpoint #ad
Mainpoint Universal Inner Tie Rod Hex Wrench Removal Tools 27-42mm #admainpoint #ad
- Suitable for tie rods between 27mm and 42mm in diameter. Universal fits for all vehicles including Mercedes, BMW, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Ford, Benz, etc.
Designed for the removal of the direction of the steering rod. Easily removes inner tie rod ends without disassembling rack and pinion. Specially designed to be used with 1/2" square drive tools.
|Manufacturer||Mainpoint Tools #ad|
9. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Heavy Duty Ball Joint Press & U Joint Removal Tool Kit with 4x4 Adapters, for Most 2WD and 4WD Cars and Light Trucks #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion. Package include: 3x Receiving Tube, 1x Installing Cup. Professional grade quality and durability - off road weekend warriors, novices, and professional mechanics trust the ORION kit because ORION MOTOR TECH sources the highest quality components from around the world.
Orion motor tech - we pursue outstanding quality and professional technical support. Conveniently organized in custom molded case - ball joint press / bushing/ removal tool kit is enclosed inside a heavy-duty 11” x 3” x 15” inch 27. 9cm x 7. 6cm x 38. 1cm plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy storage, 1x Installation Adapter, 1x Receiving Cup, 1x Removal Adapter, 1x Forcing-screw Press, safe storage, 1x Screw, 1x Install Cup Adapter, and quick organization.
Essential tool for ball joint service - use the orion motor tech ball joint press set ball joint tool / bushing Removal Tool with 4WD Adapter to effortlessly remove press fit parts including ball joints, brake anchor pins, U-joints, and more on most 2-wheel drive 2WD and 4-wheel drive 4WD vehicles without removing the control arm from the vehicle.
Universally compatible with a wide range of vehicles - fit most american domestic and imported 2-wheel drive 2wd and 4-wheel drive 4WD cars and light pickup trucks that have press-fit type ball joints, include 4-wheel drive 4WD adapter that allows service for 1967 thru current 1/2 and 3/4 ton 4WD vehicles having the Dana 30 or 44 front axle found on Ford, Dodge, GM, IHC and Jeep vehicles. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to let us know.
|Brand||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Part Number||OMTCA BJS-0401-00|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty, Free Replace or Full Refund|
10. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Tie Rod End Tool Set for Front End Service, Splitter Removal Kit, Orion Motor Tech 5-in-1 Ball Joint Separator, Pitman Arm Puller #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- This front end service tool kit can remove the most stubborn ball joints, tie rod ends, and pitman arms. All in one front end service kit: containing 5 adjustable tools for a wide range of domestic and import vehicles. Never miss out on a job or project from a misplaced tool.
Professional portable abs case: the custom-molded case is crafted from high-quality ABS hard plastic for the amateur or professional mechanic on the go. Hardened alloy construction: extraordinarily tough and durable alloy means these tools can stand up to the toughest jobs.
We guarantee the quality of our tools and want to ensure you’re only getting the best. Universally compatible with a wide range of vehicles: The versatile design allows this tool to be used as a pitman arm remover, or tie rod end puller for many small, ball joint separator, domestic rear-wheel-drive vehicles, import vehicles, and light trucks.
Conveniently keeps all your tools in one organized and secure place. Orion motor tech promise: if any issues from our tools arise please don’t hesitate to contact us. Because to do perform your best, you deserve the best, that’s our Orion Motor Tech Promise. Comes with 1x ball joint separator, 1x pitman arm puller, 1x conical pitman Arm Puller, 1x Tie Rod and Ball Joint Remover, 1x Pitman Arm and Tie Rod End Puller, 1x well-organized ABS case.
|Brand||Orion Motor Tech #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orion Motor Tech #ad|