As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Handle 18 in. 10051, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Vario 2000 Universal Hatchet, German Made Small Axe Hatchet and Pack Axe for Cutting Wood and Splitting Wood, Head 2 lbs #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Dimensions head weight: 2 lbs, total Weight: 2. 75 lbs, handle Length: 18 in. Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. Handmade in germany the vario 2000 universal hatchet is a durable and reliable outdoorsman's tool. With an 18 inch axe handle, this hatchet can be easily strapped to your pack for any wilderness excursion.
The heads are assembled with bolts which are driven through the handle and secured by a butt-plate retainer cap. Patented interchangeable head design with c50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - the vario 2000 uses helko werk's patented axe design - a German engineered bolt-on fastening system that introduces incredible versatility and efficiency across the Vario product line.
Bottle of axe guard protective oil All Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect the blade of your axes and hatchets. Grade a american hickory - matte lacquer finish - 150 Grit Sanded Lightly lacquered with black-dipped grip, individually selected for grain orientation and density, and sustainably sourced grade A American hickory.
All vario heads, handles, and fastening components are fully interchangeable and inter-compatible. This unique head shape makes the Vario 2000 hatchet a great go-between tool for all kinds of work. The wedge incline in the blade allows the hatchet to be used comfortably for both splitting and cutting work, whereas most camping hatchets feature a slim profile designed for cutting only.
2. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Made in Germany Compact Splitting Axe, Handle 20 in. 13511, Small Wood Splitting Hatchet and Small Splitting Axe for firewood Axe, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Mini Spalter, Head 2-1/2 lbs #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded sustainably sourced grade a american hickory handle. Drop forging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it. The 2 ½ pound head and short 20 inch handle are perfect for camping, splitting small firewood, and stocking wood stoves.
Includes full grain leather sheath & 1 oz bottle of axe guard protective oil - All Helko Werk axes and hatchets include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axe blade and head. Total weight: 3 lb.
It is a compact German style splitting axe designed primarily for lighter splitting work. The dual wedge head delivers highly effective strikes that increase splitting efficiency and prevent the head from becoming stuck or pinched in logs. The axe guard oil is a metal protecting oil to help maintain the steel of your axe head, and prevent rust over time.
All helko werk camping axes and hatchets have handles individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle. Dimensions: head weight: 2-1/2 lb / Length: 20 in. Handmade in germany - this miniaturized version of the spaltaxt delivers surprising power. C50 high carbon steel: 53-56 hrc - helko werk axe heads are open-face drop forged individually by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel.
|Brand||1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad|
3. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Made in USA Brown #8878A, Tools with Handles, Wall Hanging Leather Straps with Adjustable Buckle for Axes, for Heavy Duty wall displays, Hatchets, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Leather Axe Hangers #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Includes 1 Pair of Hangers. These are axe mounts for wall and display rack. The circumferences will fit between 3-1/2" to 8-1/2". Vegetable tanned leather - premium vegetable tanned leather is a superior leather product that is tough, and strong with unmatched quality and will never wear, durable, crack or scratch your guns while having a distinctive woody and sweet fragrance that is associated with high-end leather.
These make a beautiful axe display for the wall and an alternative to traditional hooks.
These leather straps are an easy method for wall mounted axe storage. Handmade in the usa - by expert craftsman from premium vegetable tanned cowhide leather.
Fully adjustable for all guns - great gun safe accessories, these secure mounts and leather padded hangers are great rifle accessories and shotgun accessories and can fit most guns. Easy to hang - simply add screw or nail in pre-made hanging hole to quickly hang your axe as a proud display piece. Very easy to hang on the wall, and these straps can support a large amount of weight.
4. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Hatchet Cover and and Hatchet Handle Protector Hatchet Collar #8634, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Leather Handle Guard, Hatchet Collar for Hatchets #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- This natural vegetable tanned leather has been tanned to help protect against drying or cracking over time. Protects hatchet handle from damage and miss swings an excellent accessory to protect your wood hatchet handle and bushcraft hatchet from damage.
Easy to use and comfortable on hands - while serving a practical purpose of protecting your hatchet handle, the collar also gives your hatchet or hand tool an authentic look and feel. Our leather collars make great accessories to compliment your leather hatchet cover.
Extreme heavy usage may eventually add wear and tear to the protector. Read sizing info below! make sure it fits before ordering! Hatchet is NOT included, it is illustrative purposes only.
The helko werk hatchet Collar is best suited for light to medium use when. Tough and thick leather - our collars are tough and thick, and will endure rigorous use. Use the collars wisely. These are made by skilled craftsman from premium quality cowhide leather. However, they are not indestructible. Made in usa - from vegetable-tanned, full-grain, high quality, saddle leather. Over time, the leather will age well and develop a patina through usage.
5. Husqvarna #ad
Husqvarna 13 in. Wooden Handle Hatchet #adHusqvarna #ad
- Comes with a leather edge cover. Hand-forged axe head. Hatchet is designed for one-handed use on light wood cutting. Made with hickory and Swedish steel. Includes proposition 65 labeling for California. Premium 1. 32 lbs. Made in Sweden.
6. TIVOLI #ad
Retro Sheath with Black Gift Box, Hand Forged Carbon Steel Hatchets Axe, Ash Wood Handle, Bushcraft Axe for Wood Splitting and Kindling, Tivoli 9-inch Camping Axes and Hatchets #adTIVOLI #ad
- Durable and high-quality: the axe head is made of high-quality hardened carbon steel that has been forged and quenched, ensuring durability and high hardness. This enables it to withstand extensive abuse without chipping and allows for longer periods of use. Ash wood handle : this small forest axe has a 24 cm wooden handle total 26cm/10inch and weighs 1.
7lb. It also serves as a reliable bushcraft axe for camping, hunting, it can be used as a knife by holding it to the notch underneath. Compact hatchet easy to carry : hatchets axes for one hand easy to use and don’t need special skills, can use to process wood for a fire, The weight of the head is concentrated behind a shorter cutting edge, it's small enough/less than 30 cm long to fit into a rucksack but has enough weight, and it provides enough chopping power for most bushcraft jobs, carve or shape make-shift tools.
Tivoli care for you: we provide perfect after-sales service, if you have any questions, and oil it regularly for maintenance, please feel free to contact Us.
The curved handle design and the distinct grain wood with coarse-grained ash wood texture prevent the carving axe from slipping outnote: it doesn’t come with the handle painted. It features a 2cm sharpening bevel, and the cutting edge is already sharpened, making it ready for immediate use. This small niman axe not only possesses the aesthetic appearance of a Viking axe but also serves as a practical multifunctional axe. The small hatchet included a nylon lanyard and sheath making it safer and more convenient to carry! Additionally, this Hatchet is a useful tool for yard work.
7. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Made in Germany Timber Sporting Axe, Racing Axe for Timber Sport and Racing Competition, Head 4 lbs, Wood Chopping Axe, Handle 31 in 10498, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Classic Tasmania Competition Axe #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- It is an affordable yet dependable option for racing experts as well as novices entering the world of timber sporting. Drop forging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold and shape hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it. The blade is sharpened for general purpose chopping and cutting.
Outside of the competition arena, the Tasmania is commonly used as a felling axe on both softwoods and hardwoods. And can be used out of the box. C50 high carbon steel: 53-56 hrc - helko werk axe heads are open-face drop forged individually by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. This axe is handmade and hand-forged with a highly polished Classic finish to prevent rust and reduce cutting friction.
The axe guard oil is a metal protecting oil to help maintain the steel of your axe head, and prevent rust over time. Total weight: 6-1/2 lb. Handmade in germany - the tasmania competition axe is a modern rendition of vintage tasmanian pattern racing axes.
Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle. Included full grain leather sheath & 1 oz bottle of axe guard protective oil- all Helko Werk axes and hatchets include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axe blade and head. All helko werk camping axes and hatchets have handles individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
8. Ochsenkopf #ad
GEDORE, 1591657 OX 235 E-0802 Forestry Hatchet 800 g #adOchsenkopf #ad
- High-grade: the closest attention is paid to every single detail of every single GEDORE tool: qualified staff, intelligent construction, first-class materials and modern production methods. Specifications: head weight 800g 2 lbs, blade 110mm 4", handle length 380mm 15", axe weight 1100g 2 lbs, spare handle OX E-78 E-0380.
Polished: Cutting edge fine polished. Indispensable: Handy helper in wood-working and gardening. Quality: founded in 1781, forged to the best quality in Remscheid, Ochsenkopf forestry tools are made with the finest steel and have the best cut, Germany.
|Model||1591657 OX 235 E-0802|
9. Hultafors #ad
Hultafors / Hults Bruk Agelsjon Hand Hatchet #adHultafors #ad
- Perfect Gift for Outdoor Lovers. The edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use. 1. 1lbs / total weight 775g 1. 7lbs - handle Length: 235mm/9. 5". Wooden handle from American hickory, treated with linseed oil.
Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. Head weight: 500g approx. This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697. The axe is shipped in its own storage box.
|Manufacturer||Hults Bruk #ad|
10. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Axe Sharpening Stone, Tool Blade Cleaning Abrasive Block #F8790, Axe Head Oil, Axe Handle Oil, Tool File, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Maintenance Kit #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Complete axe care kit - this kit includes all the tools needed to maintain and care for your axe, whether in the shop or the field. This stone may be used dry, but the stone can also be used with water, or with water or oil as a lubricant. Full grain cowhide leather case - an excellent accessory to protect and carry your 1844 Helko Werk maintenance kit.
Using oil will produce the best results, or just dry. All parts are made in Germany and the USA. Dual side file made in germany - dual-sided axe sharpening file made from german c125w2 high carbon tool steel.
This file axe sharpener has a top side that is a single-cut fine tooth pattern. Dual grit sharpening stone - coarse gray: 120 grit | fine green: 320 grit - the coarse side of the axe stone should be used to restore dull edges, while the fine performs finer sharpening with the ax sharpening tool.
Bottle of axe guard head oil - 150 grit sandpaper, waterproof, wet/dry - Multi-purpose oil/cleaning rag - 2 repair steel ring-wedges. Includes custom leather tool roll full grain cowhide - dual sided cross-cut and single-cut axe file - dual sided Axe Sharpening Stone - Blade cleaning abrasive block - 1 oz. The bottom side is a double-cut fine tooth pattern. Bottle of axe guard Handle Oil - 1 oz. Over time, the leather will age well and develop a patina through usage.