As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 00338A 3/8 Inch Drive Premium Breaker Bar | 15” Length | 180 Flex Cr-Mo Head | Cr-V Steel Construction #adNeiko #ad
- Application: a breaker bar, or also known as a power bar, is a long non-ratcheting bar that is used with socket wrench-style sockets and used to break loose very tight fasteners because their additional length allows the same amount of force to generate significantly more torque than a standard-length socket wrench.
Heavy duty: the 15-inch extra-long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque with a forged and heat-treated chrome-moly 3/8” drive head for added strength and durability.
Leverage: the 180-degree flexible head works at any angle, reaches around tight spaces and generates optimized leverage for those hard to loosen nuts and bolts when doing automotive work in your garage or at home. Design: spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck nuts and bolts.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive x 18 Inch Breaker Bar | SBH00118 #adTEKTON #ad
- Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean. 230-degree pivoting head lets you approach your work from any angle.
Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. An internal spring controls the tension and position of the head while installing sockets or engaging fasteners.
Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions. Stated length is true working length, from center of drive tang at 90 degrees to end of handle. No preset head positions means you can move fluidly around obstructions along your swing path.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
3. GEARWRENCH #ad
87802, GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Flex Handle/Breaker Bar, 18" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Full polish chrome Finish to Resist Rust & Corrosion. 18” overall Length. 180°flex tang for Greater Access. Ergonomic handle for Reduced User Fatigue.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
4. Crescent #ad
CRW15N, Crescent 3/8" Drive Flex Handle/Breaker Bar 10" #adCrescent #ad
- Rotates 180 degrees for dynamic utilization in a variety of jobs. Nickel chrome plated for long lasting protection. Used to persuade over tighted or frozen nuts and other fasteners. Chrome vanadium alloy steel for maximum strength.
|Manufacturer||Crescent Tools #ad|
5. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Dual-drive 24-Inch Breaker Bar Flex Handle #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip. Dual 1/2-inch and 3/8-inch breaker bar, 360-degree rotating Cr-Mo drive head lets you work at any angle. Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts.
Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction. It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar. Suitable for medium-duty and precision works. 3/8-inch drive head delivers up to 202N. M 149lb. Ft of torque. 1/2-inch drive head delivers up to 512n. M 378lb. Ft of torque. Suitable for heavy-duty works.
6. VECTOR #ad
Breaker Bar | 3/8" Drive x 15" inch Long Swivel Head Socket Wrench Pry Bar CR-V #adVECTOR #ad
- Heavy-duty power for really stubborn nuts and bolts. Beautiful polished chrome finish, which also helps with Rust Resistance.
Heat-treated chrome-Vanadium Steel Construction for long-life & durability. An essential tool for every professional and serious do-it-yourselfers. 3/8" x 15" cr-v breaker Bar.
7. Capri Tools #ad
Capri Tools 3/8 in. Drive 18 in. Extended Leverage Breaker Bar #adCapri Tools #ad
- Get the extra leverage you need to break loose frozen and stuck nuts and bolts. Chrome vanadium body and Chrome Molybdenum head for extra strength. Of extended length. Extended 18 in.
Rotates 230-degree for dynamic utilization in a variety of jobs. Spring loaded ball bearing ensures sockets are securely held. 3/8 in. Drive with 18 in. Length, 50% longer than standard, gives you extra leverage and makes your job easier.
|Brand||Capri Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Capri Tools #ad|
8. ABN #ad
ABN Extension Bar, 3/8in Drive x 15in – 180-Degree Rotating Head and Spring-Loaded Ball Bearing 3/8 Breaker Bar #adABN #ad
- Built to last: constructed with a chrome-vanadium steel CR-V mirror-chrome finish shaft and chrome-molybdenum CR-MO drive head for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
Remove stubborn fasteners: use the abn 3/8” drive x 15” inch extension Bar Rotating Head 3/8 Breaker Bar to bust loose stubborn or rusted fasteners; It provides you with extra leverage to break loose any stuck nuts and bolts.
Use anywhere: 180-degree head rotation so you can work at any angle and provide maximum leverage even in tight spaces. Secure socket: spring-loaded ball bearing to secure any standard SAE 3/8-inch socket in place. Grip comfortably: 15-inch 38. 1cm long steel handle shaft to ensure the best grip with less user fatigue and more productivity.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
9. KAIFNT #ad
6-Piece, KAIFNT K501 3/8-Inch Drive Long Handle Ratchet & Breaker Bar Set #adKAIFNT #ad
- Classic spring-loaded ball detent holds sockets and accessories securely. 3 length extensions provide more depth options in tight work spaces. Ratchet with 90-tooth gear and 11-inch long handle produces a smaller working swing arc and extra leverage.
Breaker bar with 230-degree pivoting head and 18-inch long handle lets you approach the work from any angle and provides maximum torque. Universal joint works around obstructions to access hard-to-reach fasteners.
10. AB Tools-US Pro #ad
Bergen 3/8" Drive Breaker/Power/Knuckle Bar 8" / 200mm By Bergen #adAB Tools-US Pro #ad
- Total length of the bar 8" / 200mm. Anodised flexible head. 3/8" square drive. Swivel head for access into awkward areas. Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel.