As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 36 mm Deep 6-Point Impact Socket | 4936 #adTEKTON #ad
- Made of chrome molybdenum steel with a protective black phosphate finish. Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners. High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off.
Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light. Engineered for use with impact drivers.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 36 mm 6-Point Socket | SHD22136 #adTEKTON #ad
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads. Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion. Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off.
Standard-length socket is relatively versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications. Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: tekton.com/tool-help|
3. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 36 mm 6-Point Impact Socket | SID22136 #adTEKTON #ad
- Socket well depth: 094 inches. Meets a minimum of 1. 3 times the ansi/ASME standard for proof torque. 6-point socket opening provides an exact fit for hex fasteners. Overall socket Length: 1. 97 inches.
Drive end diameter: 1. 58 inches. Size is marked both with a high-visibility laser marking and a permanent stamped marking that won't wear off. Radiused corners prevent fastener round-off by applying force to a fastener's flat sides, rather than its corners. Socket end diameter: 1. 97 inches.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
4. ARES #ad
Extra Deep Impact Socket for Easy Removal of Axle Shaft Nuts, 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point Axle Nut Socket 36MM, ARES 25007 #adARES #ad
- Quality: made from high-strength, this axle nut socket is high-torque, heat treated chrome Vanadium steel, and the Manganese Phosphate coating resists corrosion. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca Business Ambassador Program.
If you have any issues with your ares 6 Point Axle Nut Socket, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, or refund. Design considerations: engineered for use with impact drivers, not corners, and its 6-point opening grips the flat sides of fasteners, this axle nut socket is extra deep to fit various axle lengths, to prevent round-off.
It's a must-have socket if you're doing any work on the front end that involves removing your wheel hub including wheel hub replacement, Upper/Lower ball joint replacement, U-joint replacement, and more!.
Common applications: this axle nut socket can be used for the removal or installation of axle nuts on front wheel drive vehicles and is compatible with GM vehicles late model. This tool meets and exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools.
5. CASOMAN #ad
CR-MO, 1/2-inch Drive 6 Point Axle Nut Socket for Easy Removal of Axle Shaft Nuts 36MM, CASOMAN 1/2" Drive x 36 mm Deep 6 PT Impact Socket #adCASOMAN #ad
- It comes with 1 year quality warranty. Engineered for use with impact drivers, This axle nut socket can be used for the removal or installation of axle nuts. Manufactured from premium impact grade chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish for durability.
Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light. Meets or exceeds ansi performance standards. High-torque, not corners, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, preventing round-off.
6. GEARWRENCH #ad
80815D, GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive 12 Pt. Standard Socket, 36mm #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding. Chamfered opening quickly guides fasteners into socket. Meets or exceeds ASME specifications.
Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion. Double line sae and knurled metric ring help easily identify standard and metric sockets. Hard stamped size markings.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
7. CASOMAN #ad
4PC 1/2-Inch Impact Socket Set, CR-MO,32,33,35,36mm, CASOMAN 1/2'' Drive Deep Spindle Axle Nut Impact Socket Set, Heavy Duty Use In Removing And Installing Axle Nuts, 6 Point #adCASOMAN #ad
- High-contrast size marking is permanently laser and easy to read, even in low light. Made of drop forged, heat treated heavy Duty Chrome Molybdenum CR-MO Steel with a Corrosion-Resistant Black Phosphate Finish.
Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards. It comes with 1 year quality warranty. Come with a heavy duty blow molded storage case, easy to carry.
Set include: 4 piece 6 point 1/2-inch drive Deep Impact Socket Set:32 33 35 36mm. Axle nut socket 4-piece metric set – 6 point install, Removal, install, Repair to remove, and repair hub or axle nuts on your vehicle; Fits axle nuts on most American domestic and import vehicles.
8. Grey Pneumatic #ad
Grey Pneumatic 2036M 1/2" Drive x 36mm Standard Socket #adGrey Pneumatic #ad
- Country of Origin: Taiwan. Product type: Auto Accessory. Package Quantity: 1. Package dimensions: 7. 62 cms l x 12. 7 cms w x 7. 62 cms H.
|Brand||Grey Pneumatic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grey Pneumatic #ad|
9. ABN #ad
Repair, 36mm, 1/2in Drive, ABN Axle Nut Socket, 6 Point – Universal for All Vehicle 6pt Installation, Removal #adABN #ad
- Practical for hub and axle nut applications: use the abn axle nut socket, installing, 36mm, 6 Point – Universal for All Vehicle 6pt for removing, 1/2" Inch Drive, and repairing hub or axle nuts on your vehicle.
Fitment: for removal and installation of axle nut and automatic transmission tail output shafts. Built to last: constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel CR-MO for strength and longevity; Impact quality with a 6-point design.
Use your tools: fits standard 1/2” inch socket wrench drives; For use with ratchet, impact wrench, breaker bar, or torque wrench. Various axle lengths: output shaft has a 1/2” inch deep socket drive for an easy fit for various axle lengths.
10. MIXPOWER #ad
9-Piece 1/2" Dr. Deep Spindle Axle Nut Impact Socket Set, 6 Point, Metric, 29mm-38mm, CR-MO, MIXPOWER 1/2- Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set #adMIXPOWER #ad
- Set includethis set includes 9 pcs 1/2-inch deep impact socket, 36mm, 34mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 29mm, 35mm, 30mm, 38mm and 1 piece heavy duty blow molded storage case.
Used for installing, dismantling and repairing wheel or axle nuts on vehicles. High-torqueradius corner design, 6-point opening reduces wear and increases torque on fasteners by placing force on fastener walls rather than fastener corners.
Service guaranteeall mixpower tools meet or exceed ANSI performance standards. High-quality cr-momade of drop forged, heat Treated Heavy Duty Chrome Molybdenum CR-MO Steel with Black Phosphate Finish. Laser marking high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light. It comes with 1 year quality guarantee.